The City of Upland Water Division is dedicated to providing its residents with a safe and reliable supply of high-quality drinking water. The water delivered meets all State and Federal Drinking Water Standards for quality and safety. To ensure the best quality water possible is produced, the City continually tests Upland's water supply using sophisticated equipment and advanced procedures.
To view the 2022 Consumer Confidence Report, Please click on the PDF below.
Upland's Water Sources
- Groundwater fulfills 65.9% of our customer's needs.
- About 3.4 billion gallons of groundwater were pumped from:
- 9 City of Upland wells
- 7 San Antonio Water Company Wells
- 4 West End Consolidated Water Company Wells
- Surface water fulfills 7.0% of our customer's needs.
- About 362 million gallons were processed through the City's San Antonio Canyon Water Treatment Plant in 2022.
- Imported water fulfills 27.1% of our customer's needs.
- The water flows via the State Water Project to Lake Silverwood, north of the City of San Bernardino.
- About 1.4 billion gallons of water were imported in 2022.
- The City utilized 2.2 million gallons of recycled water for green belts and various sites throughout the City.