Block Party

Block Party Information

How do I apply for a block party permit?

A block party permit is needed when a group of residences on the same street, are able to block the street from vehicular traffic, for a community gathering. See below for application.

What is needed?

A block party permit application will need to be submitted along with a petition from the affected residences on the street of the proposed closure. The petition must be 75% or greater in favor of allowing the closure.

What is the cost?

Permit fee: $40.00


460 N. Euclid Avenue
Upland, CA 91786
(909) 931-4100

Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.