City Maintained Street Light Locations
- All City of Upland Parks
- Foothill Boulevard, from Monte Vista Avenue to Central Avenue (Except for three lights on the North side of Dewey Way)
- Diamond Court to Vallejo Way
- 900 to 1200 block of Pine Street
- The Colonies
- Historic Downtown Upland
- Bixby Way
- 2nd Avenue, from Foothill Boulevard to C Street
- 11th Street, from Dewey Way to Benson Avenue
To Report an Issue Involving a City Street Light:
- Call the Public Works Department at (909) 291-2930 during normal business hours (Monday-Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
- Submit a Public Works Request online
Street lights not at these locations are maintained by Southern California Edison
They are identified as having an aluminum tab with an identification number that runs from the ground to about 8ft up the street light.
To Report an Issue Involving a Southern California Edison Street Light:
- Visit the Southern California Edison Website
SCE Street Lighting Upgrade Project
On February 26, 2019, SCE will begin upgrading the SCE owned and maintained Citywide street lights to efficient LED Technology. The City of Upland is partnering with Southern California Edison to replace over 5,000 SCE owned street lights in our community with new energy efficient LED fixtures. Crews will be working during daylight hours over the coming two months to install the new fixtures across Upland. This new technology has been successfully deployed in many cites in Southern California.
The new street lights provide much better light quality and visibility at night enhancing neighborhood safety, and use significantly less energy. SCE uses the energy cost savings to fund these capital improvements. Thus, there is no additional cost to the community for these improved services.
For additional information, please contact the Public Works Department at (909) 291-2930.