The City of Upland Passport Office is located at the Magnolia Recreation Center, 651 W. 15th Street, Upland.
Passport Office hours of operation:
- Monday through Friday, 12:00 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
- 2nd Saturday of each month, 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
All passport applicants, who are not eligible to apply by mail, must appear in person to apply for a passport. Renewal applications, DS-82, are not able to be processed at the City of Upland Passport Office.
As a Passport Acceptance Facility, we are able to assist you with submitting your application to the Department of State. Routine service can take up to 16-weeks from the day an application is submitted at an acceptance facility to the day a new passport is received by the customer. An expedited passport is available for an additional $60 fee. If you plan to expedite your application, send your application using USPS Priority Mail Express. Expedited service can take up to 12-weeks from the day an application is submitted at an acceptance facility to the day a new passport is received by the customer. The 12-week time frame includes up to 6 weeks for processing and up to 6 weeks for mailing times on the front and back end.
Children, ages 15 years and under must have both parents appear or the appearing parent must have a signed notarized consent form (DS-3053) from the non-appearing parent.
Applicants must be able to provide the following for a new passport:
- A completed Passport Application, DS11
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship. Ex: original Birth Certificate, or other proof of Citizenship, as well as a black and white copy of the document.
- Proof of identity, along with a black and white copy of the document. Ex: driver's license front and back.
- One copy of a recent color passport photograph. Many locations are available for this service or the photograph may be taken at the City of Upland Passport Office for a $12 fee.
- Checks or Money Orders may be made payable to the Department of State for the passport fee and checks or Money orders may be made payable to the City of Upland for the processing fees and/or photos. Individual checks are required for each application. Processing fees and photo fees can be combined on one check or Money Orders for couples or families.
- Application fees are $130 for age 16 and over by check or money order only payable to the U.S. Department of State.
- Application fees are $100 for ages 15 and under by check or money order only payable to the U.S. Department of State.
- A $35 acceptance fee is also required and is payable to the City of Upland.
- Passport photos are available on site at a cost of $12.
To obtain answers to your questions or to schedule an appointment, please call (909) 931-4280.
Passport Services are also available online! Find, download, complete, and print passport forms, check the status of your application, or find answers to frequently asked questions by visiting Available Online Passport Services.