Saturday, July 4

Public Works

Rodent Control

To maintain public health in the city, the Code Enforcement Division of the Police Department may inspect your property and will require you to take action on rodent issues. To report rodent problems in your neighborhood or to request that rat bait stations be placed in your neighborhood, please call San Bernardino County Vector Control at